A Walk Through Psalms 61-90 | Seek | 6 Week Study
How can we grow in our relationship with God? If we want to seek God, what should we say, do, and pray? This study looks closely at thirty psalms that remind us to worship God and call us to draw near to Him because He has drawn near to us.
A Walk Through Psalms 61-90 | Seek is a 6-week study that will:
- Explain God’s character through in-depth study of Psalms 61-90
- Help you establish a rhythm of turning to the Lord in prayer every day
- Show you why God is worthy of your worship and praise
- Encourage you to honestly express your fears, worries, joys, and concerns to the Lord through prayer
Special resources within this study:
- Study Suggestions
- How to Study the Bible
- Attributes of God
- Timeline of Scripture
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Faithfulness of God, Prayer, Praise, Lament
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions
- Measures 8"x10"
- Includes 142 pages