A Walk Through Psalms 1-30 | Delight | 6 Week Study
Does God want to hear our honest prayers and pleas? Is God near when hardship hits and struggles seem to never cease? The psalms are a collection of songs and poems that were written to express the full range of human emotion to God. From the examples in the psalms, we can learn how to walk with God through every season and circumstance we find ourselves in.
A Walk Through Psalms 1-30 | Delight is a 6-week study that will:
- Explain the context and purpose of the psalms so you can truly understand and apply them to your everyday life
- Remind you that in all of life’s highs and lows—God is faithful and good
- Encourage you to honestly express your fears, worries, joys, and concerns to the Lord through prayer
- Reveal to you God’s nearness so you can find rest in His presence no matter your circumstances
Special resources within this study:
- Study Suggestions
- Weekly Reflections
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Faithfulness of God, Prayer, Praise, Lament
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions
- Measures 8"x10"
- Includes 136 pages
- Includes a DIGITAL COPY, which will be sent to the e-mail address provided