Bring your favorite studies and resources right to your fingertips!
Malachi | Waiting for Hope | 3 Week Study
"Since the days of your ancestors, you have turned from my statutes; you have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you, says the Lord of Armies." (Malachi 3:7a).
What do you do when you are stuck in the in-between? How do you remain faithful as you wait for God's help and provision in a desperate situation?
Malachi is the last book of the Old Testament—the final book before a 400 year period of silence. In Malachi, we encounter God's people as they painstakingly wait for the Messiah. Even though the wait was long and hard, Malachi teaches us they can wait with hope because the One who was coming, Jesus, was their hope.
Malachi | Waiting for Hope is a 3-week study that will:
- Encourage you to remain steadfast when the wait is long and you are desperate for God to intervene
- Remind you of the way God perfectly loves you, even when you love Him imperfectly
- Teach how to rest in the hope of Jesus no matter what is happening around you
- Help you love the Lord wholeheartedly in each and every season of life
Key themes: Covenant Love, Prophecy, Exile, Wholehearted Worship, Repentance of Sin
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions
- Contains videos and an engaging community of fellow believers
IMPORTANT NOTE: This listing is for digital download only. No physical product will be shipped to you. Because of this, returns are not accepted. This is a final purchase. A link will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Digital copy is FREE upon purchase of the physical product.