Lamentations | Between Grief and Glory | 7 Week Study
We live in a world that is broken and marred with the effects of sin. Our hearts ache for more than what this world has to offer. We long for the day when Jesus comes again to make all things right, but how do we live in the in-between? How do we live with the tension of grief and hope?
Lamentations | Between Grief and Glory is a 7-week study that equips believers to:
- Learn how God is faithful to redeem even the most devastating of circumstances
- Recognize God's providential care during times of hardship and suffering
- See how Lamentations points ahead to the hope found in the coming Messiah, Jesus Christ
Special resources within this study:
- Study Suggestions
- How to Study the Bible
- Attributes of God
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Timeline of Scripture
- Literary Features of Lamentations
- Prophet, Priest, and King Jesus
- The Suffering that Brings Peace: Parallels Between Lamentations and Isaiah 53
- Prophecies Confirmed and Fulfilled Chart
- The Path of Exile: A Map of the Route from Jerusalem to Babylon
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Lament, Suffering, Judgment, Destruction of Jerusalem, Grief, Hope, God's Faithfulness
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions
- Measures 8"x10"
- Includes 192 pages