Jonah | Mercy in the Storm | 4 Week Study
Jonah is more than a story about a big fish and a wayward prophet. The story of this minor prophet is ultimately about the patience of God and His undeserved mercy towards sinners. The Lord pursues the outsider to welcome him into His family, and He goes to great lengths to sanctify His own. Jonah reminds us that the gospel is good news for all people.
Jonah | Mercy in the Storm is a 4-week study that equips believers to:
- Recognize how God uses imperfect people to bring out His perfect purposes
- Rest in God's sovereignty in all things
- Identify and repent from the ways we run from God and His plan for our lives
Special resources within this study:
- Study Suggestions
- How to Study the Bible
- Attributes of God
- Timeline of Scripture
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Jonah's Journey
- Literary Devices in Jonah
- Jonah and Jesus
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Holiness, Righteousness, God's Patience, Obedience, Idolatry, God's Sovereignty
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions
- Measures 8"x10"
- Includes 120 pages
- Includes a DIGITAL COPY, which will be sent to the e-mail address provided