John | Come and See | 10 Week Study
"Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples that are not written in this book. But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name" (John 20:30-31).
What does it look like to live an abundant life? We live in a world that tries to convince us that life can be found in temporary pleasures. However, in the pages of the Gospel of John, we are invited to "come and see" and to believe in the only source of true life: Jesus Christ.
John | Come and See is a 10-week study that equips believers to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the gospel
- Learn about the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Recognize what it truly means to be a disciple of Jesus
Special resources within this study:
- Study Suggestions
- How to Study the Bible
- Attributes of God
- Timeline of Scripture
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Helpful Tips for Scripture Memorization
- Map of Israel in New Testament Times
- Map of Jesus's Travels Through Samaria
- Miracles in the Book of John
- List of Seven I Am Statements of Christ
- Passion Week Timeline
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: The Gospel, Messiah, Discipleship, Abiding in Christ, Prayer, Local Church, I Am, Suffering, Belief, Resurrection
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions
- Measures 8"x10"
- Includes 268 pages
- Includes a DIGITAL COPY, which will be sent to the e-mail address provided