Bring your favorite studies and resources right to your fingertips!
I Peter | Grace in the Wilderness | 5 Week Study
Words of hope and encouragement are a balm to the weary soul. I Peter was written to persecuted Christians that desperately needed to be encouraged with the hope of the gospel. In this life, we must keep eternity in view and be reminded that God’s grace is sufficient for us even in times of great suffering.
I Peter | Grace in the Wilderness is a 5-week study that equips believers to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the historical context of I Peter
- Live the Christian life with purpose and conviction
- Cultivate an eternal perspective when it comes to suffering and difficulty
Key themes: Holiness, Exiles, God’s Grace, Eternity, Suffering, Hope
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions
- Contains videos and an engaging community of fellow believers
IMPORTANT NOTE: This listing is for digital download only. No physical product will be shipped to you. Because of this, returns are not accepted. This is a final purchase. A link will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Digital copy is FREE upon purchase of the physical product.