The God that Comes Near | Haggai | 3 Week Study
The minor prophets are short yet somewhat neglected books in the Old Testament. These prophets delivered a message from God to His people during a particular time in history, but their message is still a relevant one for us today. Haggai prophesied during a time of great difficulty for the people of God as they rebuilt the temple. If you desire to put God at the center of your life regardless of your circumstances, this rich and accessible study of Haggai is for you!
The God that Comes Near | Haggai is a 3-week study that equips believers to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the importance of the temple throughout Scripture
- Seek to put God first in all areas and all seasons of life
- Remember God’s faithfulness and sovereignty as He works in and through the lives of His people
Special resources within study:
- How to Study the Bible
- Attributes of God
- Timeline of Scripture
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Haggai and Ezra Cross Reference Chart
- Timeline of Events Surrounding Haggai
- Characters in Haggai
- The Glory of God and the Temple
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: God’s Faithfulness, Prophets, Covenant, Temple, Sovereignty
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions
- Measures 8"x10"
- Includes 79 pages