Even If | 3 Week Study | A Study of Habakkuk
How do we praise the Lord even when life is hard? What does it mean to trust God when life doesn't go as planned? This study on the book of Habakkuk seeks to answer these questions.
Even If: A Study of Habakkuk is a three-week study that will:
- Show you how to pray when you don’t have the word or the will to pray
- Encourage to trust God’s character when life doesn’t make sense
- Help you rest in God when the anxieties of life threaten to steal your joy
- Reveal to you that God is always good and always faithful, even if
Special resources within study:
- How to Study the Bible
- Attributes of God
- Timeline of Scripture
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Word Study: Qedem
- Chart: Habakkuk and the Psalms
- List: Imagery of God’s Power
- Chart: Habakkuk Flow of Content
- List: The 5 Woes
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: The Character of God, Fear, Anxiety, Faith, Hope
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, and weekly Scripture memory verses and reflection questions
- Measures 8"x10"
- Includes 93 pages