Galatians | By Faith | 6 Week Study
The gospel changes everything for us as believers in Christ. It should cause us to live differently as we walk in freedom. But what does it look like as Christians to live by faith in light of the gospel?
Galatians | By Faith is a 6-week study that equips believers to:
- Embrace the beauty of the gospel and its impact on our everyday lives
- Understand the purpose of the Law and good works in the Christian life
- Walk in the freedom provided through Christ's sacrificial death
Special resources within this study:
- Study Suggestions
- How to Study the Bible
- Attributes of God
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Timeline of Scripture
- Map of Paul's Journey from Jerusalem to Damascus
- Running the Race: The Process of Sanctification
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: The Gospel, Justification, Sanctification, Faith, Freedom in Christ
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions
- Measures 8"x10"
- Includes 164 pages